|SUGAREX Vietnam 2018|
Vietnam’s Largest Sugar Event!
|Date||:||12-13 December 2018|
|Time||:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Venue||:||Military Zone 7 Indoor Sports Complex, 202 Hoang Van Thu Street, Ward 9, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
ABOUT THE VENUEMilitary Zone 7 Indoor Sporst Complex is situated on Hoang Van Thu street, Tan Binh district, near Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Ho Chi Minh city. It’s not only being used to hold the sporting events, musical programs of city but also the national events
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.